Farmville Design Ideas
Those who enjoy playing Farmville on Facebook will enjoy learning about new Farmville design ideas. While the purpose of the game is to plant and harvest various fruits, vegetables, trees and animals for coins and experience, you can also purchase decorations to make your farm more interesting. With these items you can created the following Farmville designs:
- Use hay bales to create interesting looks. This Farmville design is actually a pretty well kept secret. However, you should know that since hay bales are cheap and available in numerous colors there are some great Farmville ideas surrounding them. One thing that you can do is use two contrasting colors to create your name’s initials. You can also make smiley faces, pyramids and gardens out of them.
- Use hedges to create mazes. This is another inexpensive Farmville idea. You could also get hedges from your friends and neighbors gifting them to you. Once you have enough for this Farmville design, strategically place the hedges in a combination of diagonal and vertical formations to create an amazing looking maze.
- Plant contrasting items in a way that will create a checkered pattern once harvested. This is actually a really simple Farmville idea. The only thing that you need to keep in mind here is that the fruits, vegetables and flowers blossom within the same time period. Some good plants for this Farmville design are tomatoes, blackberries, carrots, soybeans, pumpkins and aloe vera.
- Use rice and fences to create bridges. Another idea is to plant four rows of rice on either side of a row of fences. These fences will then look like bridges because the rice will turn blue.
- Use trees for decorations. Trees can be used to make some great decorations. You can place maple and cherry trees one after another to make a colorful looking area. Things like windmills, lamp posts, benches and ponds can easily be interspersed here as well.