Farmville designs will give people great ideas to use on their farms. Farmville is an innovative, creative and fun game produced for users of Facebook. Farmville has revolutionized the way users spend their time on Facebook when interacting with friends, co-workers and family. Farmville is also available to users who do not use Facebook. Farmville allows you to plant crops, fertilize crops, buy animals and reap the benefits of harvesting crops for coins. Farmville also allows users to buy items such as tractors, barns and other miscellaneous items that can make your farm stand out from the others!
- The classic farm. The classic Farmville design is a favorite of most users. The classic farm design for Farmville includes a house, a barn, a field of your favorite crops and other miscellaneous items such as scare crows, trees or ponds that will make your farm look like a classic farm.
- The money maker. Another classic Farmville design is the money making farm thay will optimize your chances at leveling up and making money. The money making farm includes having a high-amount of crops that will make as much money as possible in the shortest span of time. By having a money making farm that focuses on harvesting crops, you’ll be well on your way to leveling up quicker than your friends.
- The bling farm. If you are past the money maker and bored of the classic farm, the farm with all the bling might be right for you. This includes having the fanciest items available to Farmville users such as pets, houses and other miscellaneous items. Your friends will love your farm while you’ll be able to enjoy it by adding more great items while maintaining a respectable crop to continue to fund your big purchases!
- Crops only. Another great farm is a farm that consists only of crops. Crops are a great way to add to your level status quickly and make coins quick. You can also plant a variety of crops or plant one type of crop that will all be harvested at once.
- Multiple farms. One popular way to add to your Farmville experience is by having multiple farms. Make a new Facebook account, add yourself as a friend and setup multiple farms on multiple accounts. This will allow you to send gifts to yourself and fertilize your own crops!