There are a lot of Farmville gifts available for you to send to your neighbors today. Some of these are items that you can only receive when you are gifted them. They include:
- Animals are one of the main things that people enjoy sending as gifts. This is because they know you will be able to earn coins and experience from raising them. Therefore they are considered beneficial to your farm. Some of the animals that are typically sent include chickens, horses, ducks, rabbits and goats.
- Trees can also help you to gain both experience and coins. This is why they are the second nicest gift to receive. They are not as cute as animals, which is why they are second in line here. The most popular types of trees to send as gifts include the date, banana, apricot, pomegranate and olive tree.
- Decorations are a lot of fun to receive. However, they really won’t benefit your farm in any way other than to spruce it up some. You won’t be earning coins, but some of them will add to your experience level. The best ones to send for experience points include the red gazing ball, the birdbath, the haystack and the hay roll.
- Topiaries are also popular, and people on Farmville really enjoy sending these to one another. You will not earn coins or experience by doing so, though. The most popular topiaries to send to your friends include the goose, elephant, ostrich and buffalo topiary.
- Seasonal gifts usually occur around the holidays. They include Christmas, New Year's and St. Patrick’s Day for example. However, there are sometimes special spring and autumn gifts that you can send as well. For instance, the most popular autumn gifts being sent were the red maple tree and maple leaves.
Posted on: Apr. 06, 2011