"Farmville" hints can be very helpful whenever you are playing this game. This is because without them you are left to wonder how to go about winning at "Farmville." With this in mind, here are some of the best tips out there:
- There are some crops that will allow you to get more coins. In the beginning, it will be strawberries. They will cost 25 coins but net 35 coins in just four hours. So, you will be able to plant them 24 times a day and make a lot of coins in doing so.
- You will find that there are a couple of ways in which to go about harvesting your crops faster in "Farmville." This is important because clicking on crops can become tiring, especially when you have a big farm. One way to cut down on this time is to plant several different crops that are harvested at different times. This will also help you to yield more coins overall. Your other option is to purchase farm machines, which will plant, harvest or seed at least four squares at a time for you.
- There are a few ways in which you can make coins faster in "Farmville." The best way is to plant and harvest crops. Keep an eye out to see which ones will make you the most money. Another way is to stop purchasing land. You don’t need to have a huge farm anyhow in "Farmville." What you do need is to be dedicated to your crops because trees and animals won’t net you a lot of money until you own a ton of them.
- It is important to have as many neighbors as possible in "Farmville." This is important because they will help you earn experience points and coins. Whenever you visit twenty neighbors you will get twenty coins and five experience points. The more neighbors you have to visit in "Farmville," the more coins and experience points you will earn.
- If it’s experience you want, there are a few ways in which you can get it quickly. Planting will not earn you a lot of experience until you have a huge field. However, there are some things that you can do to boost your experience. Trees will give you experience whenever you plant them. Buildings will provide you with one percent of their cost in XP. Helping neighbors yields five XP per friend.
Posted on: Apr. 06, 2011