Some of the best Farmville Secrets help you get more coins and experience points (XP) faster. "Farmville" is an immensely popular game by Zynga with millions of player online tending to their farms and crops. As with most games, time and effort must be spent to progress. Here are ten "Farmville" secrets to help make the game faster and more fun.
- Farmville Free Gift Checker and Bonus Collector. This "Farmville" secret is an easily available "Farmville" program. It automatically collects your free gifts for you so you do not have to do it yourself. It is an-add on extreme farming manager and will save you load of time.
- Soybean Delete. This known "Farmville" secret is for advanced players that can plant on 20 x 20 plots and have the architect ribbon. Firstly, you sow soybean crops on all areas and then delete the crops. After you delete the crops you will notice that you have received an exponential amount of experience points.
- Get More Free Cows. This is a "Farmville" secret to get more free cows. Get one cow ready in the gift box, buy a dairy farm and place the cow from the gift box directly into the dairy farm. When you return to the gift box, there will be another cow.
- Getting More "Farmville" Friends. You will need 35 friends to upgrade a farm to proceed to a higher level on "Farmville." Most of us may not have so many friends playing "Farmville" so this "Farmville" secret will make us 35 friends. To do this, sign up 35 email accounts and 35 Facebook accounts and “friend” yourself.
- Efficient Crops to Plant. With the different crops that are available, it would be helpful to know which yields the best XP per hour to harvest. A "Farmville" secret you may not know is to plant strawberries and blueberries as they yield more XP per hour.
- Tend to Get More Coins. Coins and XP are required to level up in "Farmville." A little known "Farmville" secret is to keep hitting the “Tend” button to get more coins. This is a useful "Farmville" secret for lower levels and may not work as you level up.
- Use Four Bales to Make Farmer Work Faster. Sometimes it takes forever when you are waiting for the farmer to plant and harvest as he walks around the whole farm. This "Farmville" secret makes logical use of four bales of hay placed to box the farmer in to make him work faster.
- Placing Chicken Coops in the Corners. Chicken coops are a source of coins and XP. This "Farmville" secret allows you to make more coops faster! You firstly need to place a chicken coop in the very top corner of your plot. Buy and expand a storage shed. Then get your neighbors to help you expand the shed. Once that is done, you will acquire two extra chicken coops.
- Give More Ribbons. Getting more ribbons equals getting more coins. So to receive ribbons share the sprit of giving first. Your friend will then reply your kindness by gifting back to you. After all, gifting requires a little effort and little cost.
- Focus on Expanding Your Land. You need money and XP to level up by growing crops. Many people forget that and are limited to the size of their plot. A useful "Farmville" secret is to focus on expanding your land first and with the expanded plot, you can plant more and get more resources available to you.