Are you a Farmville fanatic looking for some Farmville tips? Farmville is a farming social network game that can be played on Facebook. The game has become wildly popular, and even those who normally do not enjoy computer games have been seen getting into this fun application. Below are some useful tips to use if you enjoy playing Farmville, or would like to begin playing it.
- Focus on making money before looking good. It is easy for beginners to be focused on making their farm and surroundings look appealing and attractive, but it's much more important to make the money needed to buy things to make it look good first. You're main priority should be making as much money and collecting as many coins as you possibly can. This is very important because money is needed to get far in the game.
- Avoid harvesting animals unless you truly like doing it. Some people do enjoy harvesting animals on Farmville, however, it can be extremely time consuming and usually will not offer much in terms of money. If you do happen to enjoy harvesting animals, then by all means, harvest away. Just do not waste your time doing something that will not reward you much if you do not enjoy doing it.
- Use your fuel wisely. When you play the application Farmville, the fuel will fill itself up over time. But you will need to make the most out of the fuel you have and maximize your fuel consumption. This means using the fuel you have wisely, and avoiding anything that will potentially waste fuel.
- Avoid helping neighbors too often. In this game, helping your neighbors does very little to get you ahead. It is best to help your neighbors when you will receive a ribbon that you need, and to not overdo it. It is wise to be more concerned on making more money and getting ahead.
- Expand slowly. This means that you will want to plan how you will use your land wisely, and to not get in over your head. Do not plow too much of your land too quickly, as you probably will not make enough money needed to plant the crops. It is always best for the new players to go slow and to plan and strategize before taking action.
- Pick crops that will reward you the most. This does not always mean you have to choose the most expensive crops they have. Pick crops that will give you the most money in the long run. It may take some time to figure out which crops are best, but it can be done when you simply pay attention and choose wisely.