The Fastest Bike In The World For 2010
The fastest bike in the world for 2010 is the Suzuki Hayabusa. This bike in the symbol of progress. It shows how motorcycles have changed and improved over the years. It is designed to move fast when the engine is revved up. This bike is designed for the serious bike rider that wants style and speed. Learn about the key features for the fastest bike in 2010 the Suzuki Hayabusa that has many streamline features to offer the buyer. It is called the Black Bird and can reach up to 200 miles per hour.
- Engine. It has a liquid cooled engine with sixteen values and twin combustion chambers. The rider can choose from three different riding settings. The engine has excellent cooling capacity due to the fans.
- Transmission. It come with a six speed transmission. It is easy to down shift on this bike when riding down the highway. This makes traveling fast and enjoyable.
- Brakes. The brakes provide effective braking under many weather conditions and sudden surprises on the road. There is a rear brake disc that adds to the superb braking on this stylish motorcycle..
- Instrument Panel. This bike has four easy to read analog meters. The meters are the speedometer, water temperature gauge and fuel gauge. Easy to read to get accurate information.,
- Headlights. The twin head lights provide add illumination and improved light distribution on the road at night. This make it easier to see well in the darkest spots when driving at night.
- Speed and Design. It became the world's fastest production motorcycle due to the sleek design. This bike reaches 188-194 miles per hour. That is super fast.
- Tires. The wheels have high performance capacity due to the special Bridgestone tires. These tires deliver high performance and good traction.
- Fuel tank. It is lowered for riding comfort for the driver and the wind protection is increased when the rider is riding along on the highway.
- Colors: The bike comes in solid colors like grey, silver, black, and white. The bike often has colorful graphics that add to the overall design.
- Accessories. The Suzuki Hayabusa is sold with a wide array of accessories like bike helmets, oil, license plates, and gel seats that make the bike as stylish as you can get.