Wondering which fat burning foods to eat? These are known to boost the metabolism and help burn fat naturally and safely without the aid of diet pills or crash diets. These fat burning foods will kick start your metabolism, producing energy and overall well being, while promoting healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle.
- Oatmeal is filled with nutritional value. Your body takes a while to fully digest oatmeal, this helps you feel fuller for longer. Because of the slower digestive rate and full feeling your metabolic rate increases allowing you to burn fat. Avoid adding items to the oatmeal that will cause the oatmeal to speed up the digestive system.
- Turkey is filled with protein. Due to the high content rate of protein in turkey, it produces a high caloric burn. Turkey is leaner then chicken when purchased in a more natural form. Check the packing to ensure it has not been injected with fatty substances or butter.
- Broccoli is filled with many nutrients your body needs. Calcium, vitamin C and fiber are just three of the nutrients found in broccoli, but these three are all responsible for increasing the metabolism which leads to burning fat.
- If you like it hot, jalapenos are a great fat burner. The top chemical in jalapenos is capsaicin. Capsaicin speeds up the metabolism and also increases heart rate. Spicing up your dishes with jalapenos will aid in the digestive process and burn fat.
- Green tea should be added to every meal. Green tea contains the chemical EGCG, this chemical helps the nervous system and brain run faster speeding up the metabolism. It works very similar to how caffeine works as a stimulant to our bodies.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...