Fathers Day Brunch Arizona
Take your father out for a Father's Day Brunch in Arizona at one of these ten great places. He will be thanking you for sure. Show your dad how much you care about him and how much he means to you as a father by treating him to some fine dining.
- Fogo De Chao. This Brazilian steakhouse is quite expensive, but you and your dad will have a great time. 6300 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale.
- Matt's Big Breakfast. Everything from frosted flakes to chili bowls! Breakfast diner. 801 North 1st Street, Phoenix, AZ.
- Maizie's Cafe and Bistro. A classy, relaxed atmosphere. 4750 North Central Avenue, Phoenix, AZ.
- The Good Egg. Take Dad out for some amazing eggs benedict. 3110 North Central Avenue, Phoenix, AZ.
- Home Town Buffet. All you can eat with a great variety! 2730 West Bell Road, Phoenix, AZ.
- Wicked Bakery. Fresh gourmet baked goods are the perfect way to say thank you to Dad. 14848 North Cave Creek Road, Phoenix, AZ.
- The Original Pancake House. Take Dad out for some fabulous homemade pancakes to his liking. 6840 East Camelback Road, Scottsdale, AZ.
- Breakfast Club. Everything from omelets and flapjacks to steak and eggs! 4400 N Scottsdale Rd # 100, Scottsdale, AZ.
- Chelsea's Kitchen. This place is a little more expensive, but you can get anything from guacamole and chips to steak at Chelsea's. 5040 North 40th Street, Phoenix, AZ.
- Randy's Restaurant. Take dad out on a budget with their $2.99 breakfast specials! Other daily specials as low as $4.99. 7904 East Chaparral Rd, Scottsdale, AZ.
Posted on: May. 22, 2010