Father's Day Recipes
Make these Father’s Day recipes to give your Dad the gift of a full stomach. Give your Dad a day full of culinary delight starting with a Father’s Day brunch and ending with a classic Father’s Day dinner. These Father’s Day recipes will help to create a memorable feast starting with Corned Beef Hash and Eggs and ending with Filet Mignon with tomatoes.
To make Corned Beef Hash and Eggs, you will need:
- Large nonstick skillet
- Measuring cups and spoons
- One tablespoon of butter
- One large red bell pepper, chopped
- One large red onion, diced
- Four cups of frozen hash brown potatoes
- Four large eggs
- One-eighth of a teaspoon of salt
- One-eighth of a teaspoon of black pepper
To make Filet Mignon with Tomatoes, you will need:
- Two small mixing bowl
- Garlic press
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Four beef tenderloin steaks, about six ounces each
- One teaspoon of cracked black pepper
- One teaspoon of olive oil
- One-half of a teaspoon of salt
- One-fourth of a teaspoon of dried thyme
- Two cloves of garlic, crushed with garlic press
- Two teaspoons for soy sauce
- One and one-half teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- One and one-half teaspoons of finely chopped fresh parsley
- Two medium tomatoes, finely chopped
Corned Beef Hash and Eggs Father’s Day Recipe
- Melt the butter in the nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the red bell pepper and onion and cook for approximately ten minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir the vegetables often.
- Add the frozen hash browns to the skillet. Combine the frozen hash browns with the vegetables. Mixing so they are evenly distributed.
- Stir in the corned beef. Cook for approximately ten minutes or until the hash browns have lightly browned. Spread the hash mixture evenly in the skillet. Reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Break one egg at a time over the hash mixture. Season the eggs with the salt and pepper. Cover the skillet and cook for about six minutes or until the eggs are set.
Filet Mignon and Tomatoes Father’s Day Recipe
- Mix black pepper, salt, olive oil, dried thyme and one clove of minced garlic in a small mixing bowl. Rub the mixture all over the beef tenderloin steaks.
- Prepare tomato mixture. Combine soy sauce, Dijon mustard, parsley and one glove of minced garlic in a small mixing bowl. Stir in tomatoes. Set tomato mixture aside until the beef tenderloin is ready to be served.
- Grill the beef tenderloin steaks over a medium heat. Cook the beef tenderloin steaks for approximately ten minutes for medium-rare or until desired doneness. Turn the beef tenderloin steaks once during cooking.
- Top beef tenderloin steaks with the tomato mixture. Serve the beef tenderloin with grilled vegetables. Garnish the Father’s Day recipe with fresh parsley.