Feel Like Making Love Lyrics
These "Feel Like Making Love" lyrics come from the 70's British band Bad Company. The single was originally released on the Bad Company album "Straight Shooter" in 1975. There have been many covers of the song, but none quite hit the sweet spot like Bad Company. Bad Company started out in 1973 with a group coming from various music groups including Free and King Crimson. The band was also managed by Peter Grunt who was the same brilliant guide that sheparded Led Zeppelin. The "Feel Like Makin' Love" lyrics are honest and straightforward.
- "Baby, when I think about you, I think about love." He's singing from his heart with these "Feel Like Makin' Love" lyrics. This is a man singing to his woman. Not a new couple, but a couple with some history.
- "Darlin', couldn't live without you and your love." He's telling her what she needs to know. This is how important her love is to him.
- "If I had those golden dreams of my yesterday," Those dreams of yesterday are always golden. They seem that way looking back.
- "I would wrap you in the heaven's, 'til I'm dyin' all the way." There's some question at these "Feel Like Makin' Love" lyrics. This version makes more sense, though, in the context of the song.
- "I feel like making love to you." This part of the "Feel Like Makin' Love" lyrics is a nice drawn out bit. Not only does he feel like making love, but he feels like doing it with his woman.
- "Baby, if I live without you, I live without love." This is a first rate love song. It's not just the sex with these "Feel Like Makin' Love" lyrics. It's passion that stems from deep feelings.
- "And if I had the sun and moon, and they were shinin'." We always seem to wax poetic about the solar system when we're in love. It's just another way of stating the lengths the lover would go to for their loved one.
- "You know I would give you both night and day love satisfyin'." Well, that's always nice to know. Really, these "Feel Like Makin' Love" lyrics demonstrate his faithfulness and committed stance towards his relationship.