Feels Like The First Time Lyrics
"Feels Like the First Time" lyrics come from a song written by Mick Jones. It was released by the group Foreigner in 1977. They were a British-American band with some members coming from King Crimson. The group Bad Company had a similar make up. These "Feels Like the First Time" lyrics are off their debut album titled Foreigner which managed to stay at the top of the charts for almost a year.
- "I would climb any mountain. Sail across the stormy sea." These "Feels Like the First Time" lyrics are in the tradition of the grandest troubadors. The lengths he will go in order to prove his love.
- "If that's what it takes me baby, To show how much you mean to me." Hopefully it won't take that much. These days it usually just takes a tank of gas, or two.
- "And I guess it's just the woman in you that brings out the man in me." This one of the "Feels Like the First Time" lyrics is the best. It says it simply, honestly without undo fluff.
- "I know I can't help myself, You're all in the world to me." This one of the "Feels Like the First Time" lyrics is just sweet. It strikes that hidden sentimental chord. The stuff you always like to hear.
- "It feels like the first time. It feels like the very first time." The first time in these "Feels Like the First Time" lyrics was a great magical place and time. It was the place where true love existed, where it still exists.
- "I have waited a lifetime. Spent my time so foolishly." These "Feels Like the First Time" lyrics really mirror many people's lives and quest for love. Not to mention the stupid things we've all done.
- "But now that I've found you, together we'll make history." Our love will make history. Wow, but that's the way it feels. Especially the first time. There's always something legendary about the depth of your love.
- "And it feels like the first time, Like it never did before." The difference between love and just being with somebody is shown in these "Feels Like the First Time" lyrics.
- "Like we've opened the door." These "Feels Like the First Time" lyrics point to something very important. The opening of the door. The moment of realization of love. Not just passing the time, or dating. Something much more impressive.
- "Like it never will again, never again." Of course, it'll never feel the same again, but actually it will. The next time you fall in love
- "Won't you open up the door?" These "Feels Like the First Time" lyrics get to the crux of the issue. The singer is wooing his lady. Trying to persuade her that he's for real.