Fifa World Cup Winners
These Fifa World Cup Winners all represent impeccable skills. Their great teamwork and unbelievable talent led these teams to wins. You'll want to keep an eye out for these teams in the next Fifa World Cup.
- France, 1998: This Fifa World Cup winner played strong throughout the entire 1998 World Cup, leading to their eventual 3-0 win against Brazil. France played strong in 1998, giving the World Cup teams a serious challenge to compete against their agile players. In the quarter-finals France tied Italy, subsequently France beat Croatia, until its final victory against Brazil.
- Brazil, 2002: This country has always been known as being one of the strongest teams to compete in the World Cup. This Fifa World Cup winner has extremely skilled players, who make each game exciting to watch. Brazil's 2-0 win against Germany in 2002 made for a powerfully exciting end to the year's World Cup event.
- Spain, 2010: This latest win came as a truly historical event, as Spain has not been a Fifa Wold Cup winner before 2010. The 1-0 defeat against the Netherlands was a tough win, as the game went into overtime. It truly was an exceptional year for Spain who demonstrated their power and strength.
- Argentina, 1986: This country gained its second Fifa World Cup win in 1986. Defeating West Germany 3-2, Argentina gave a memorable performance. Diego Maradona is credited as the leader of Argentina's game, who scored a point that the player himself termed the "Hand of God" goal.
- Uruguay, 1930: This country became the first Fifa World Cup winner. It was both the host and winner of the competition's first game ever, making it a truly historical win. In a 4-2 win against Argentina, the team gave Uruguay a truly memorable victory.
Posted on: May. 09, 2011