Final Fantasy 13 Characters
The “Final Fantasy 13” characters are colorful additions to the well-known “Final Fantasy” series. The characters have intriguing back-stories, special abilities and unique goals. These guys and gals carry the plot and deliver the action.
- Lightning. The leading role among the “Final Fantasy 13” characters goes to Lightning, whose real name is Claire Farron. She is a cool and mysterious individual, wielding a gunblade much like Squall Leonhart, the protagonist of “Final Fantasy 8.” Lightning hopes to one day see her younger sister, Serah; unfortunately, the girl is crystallized.
- Snow Villiers. Snow is another “Final Fantasy 13” character who vows to see Serah returned to normal. The optimistic and hot-blooded character charges into battle without bothering to formulate a plan. Most of the time, he doesn’t need a plan. His coat grants him enhanced abilities such as super strength.
- Sazh Katzroy. This lively “Final Fantasy 13” character is on a search for his son, Dajh. Sazh comes armed with two pistols, colorful humor and a stylish afro. A good-heart and mature perspective lies beneath his comedic appearance.
- Oerba Dia Vanille. Even when things are looking grim, Vanille seems to be one of the most cheerful “Final Fantasy 13” characters. Don’t be fooled. As is the case with many “Final Fantasy” characters, Vanille has a tragic past. Five centuries ago, she lost her family during a great war. Yes, five centuries ago—she’s not as young as she looks.
- Oerba Yun Fang. Fang is another “Final Fantasy 13” character who hails from the Oerba tribe. Strong and stubborn, she uses a sassy attitude and nasty-looking spear to subdue her enemies. Fang watches over Vanille like a sister.
Posted on: Mar. 18, 2011