Find Local Paintball Fields
If you want to find local paintball fields there are several different resources that you have at your disposal. Whether you have just moved to the area or you are looking to paintballing as a new hobby that you are going to pick up, you want to have some idea of where you can play. You also want to go paintballing at more than one location to get a feel for all of your options. No matter what the reasoning, there are a few ways to go about finding local paintball fields.
You will need:
- Internet access
- a phone book
- a paintball store with local employees
- friends that paintball in your area/community
- Check for local paintball fields online. One of the easiest ways to find the right paintball facility is to search online. Type in the name of the town or city in which you reside followed by the works paintball. All of the locations in and around where you are should come up. Usually the phone numbers and other contact information come up as well. Most will also have a map that you can look at.
- Check the phone book for local paintball fields. This may seems a little “old school” and it is, but if you don't have Internet access for some reason, you can always check the phone book for local paintball fields. Flip to the paintball section and begin to skim for a location nearby.
- Ask someone at the paintball supply store. If you are going by a store to pick up paintball supplies, chances are that most of the employees are spending some time on the local paintball fields. Feel free to ask them about the ones in your area. Most people won't mind giving you their opinions on the conditions, fields, and even the management if you are interested. This is one of the best ways to get a first hand idea of where the local paintball fields are.
- Talk to some of the paintballers in your community. If you know someone that is into paintballing, ask them to find local paintball fields. They should have no problem directing you to the right place. Much like the store employees, ask them for their opinions and they will have no problem sharing. You can use this person as a resource for paintballing in your local community.
When you find local paintball fields, you find a group of people that share a common goal and interest with you.