Find People On Facebook
Many people's first goal upon making a Facebook account is to find people on Facebook. There are a number of ways to search for and find people on Facebook to increase your list of friend's and to connect with other Facebook users. Use this guide to easily find people on Facebook.
You will need:
- Facebook Account
- Go to Facebook's "Find Friends" page. You can find this page at this URL: http://www.facebook.com/find-friends/. It will help you find other people you know who use Facebook.
- Search for people you know who use a tool you use. Some tools that you can log in with include email and instant messaging clients that will help you find people on Facebook. To search for people using this method, simply choose the tool you want to search for people with and log in using your user name or email address and password.
- Try other tools. If you aren't having luck using that email address (or instant messaging service, etc.) or if you simply want to find people on Facebook that you haven't yet, try using more of the tools featured.
- Browse the "People You May Know." Below the "Add Personal Contacts as Friends" section, you will see another section that will help you find people on Facebook. This is the "People You May Know" section that suggests other Facebook users you may know.
- View profiles of people you recognize in the "People You May Know Section." This is one of the easiest ways to find people on Facebook. After you realize you've found someone you know, simply add them as a friend.