Before you can find your future wife, you have to find a woman who will go out with you and who possesses the qualities you're looking for in a future wife. Don't rush finding your future wife, as that can only lead to heartbreak. If you bring up marriage before your girlfriend is ready, she may bolt. Play it cool and keep looking until you've found the one for you.
- Create a list of must-haves in your future wife. You won't know how to find your future wife if you don't have an idea of what you want in a woman. You may want someone who's intelligent, laughs at your jokes and is beautiful. You may also want a wife who will be a good mother and who likes children. Someone who can cook and who's clean and organized may also appeal to you.
- Ask your friends to hook you up. Your friends may know what you're looking for better than you do. Ask them to pair you up on dates. Make sure you let them know that you're looking for a woman who's wife material, not someone who'll just be a one-night stand.
- Get yourself out there. Don't exclusively rely on friends to find you a wife. Sign up for a dating sight and make your intentions clear in your profile: you're looking for a long term relationship. Head out to singles events that interest you, so that you're more likely to find a woman who has similar interests.
- Keep an eye out for crazy. You meet a woman who is smart, funny and pretty. The only problem is, she calls you daily and keeps calling until you pick up. Don't let a woman's good qualities blind to you those qualities that will present huge problems down the road. Your future wife doesn't have to be perfect, but she should be without serious emotional issues, including addiction and possessiveness. If you feel blinded by love, ask your friends for their opinions. But be prepared for a let down.
- Don't rush yourself. There's no time table for finding your future wife and getting married. Don't let someone pressure you into proposing to a woman who may not be your ideal wife.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …