These first dance songs for weddings will make any wedding ceremony phenomenal. Each of these songs beautifully express love and romance, making them ideal as the first dance song at a wedding. You won't want to overlook these great music choices as they may be the perfect choice for your wedding.
- Ingrid Michaelson, "Can't Help Falling In Love": This cover of Elvis Presley's song is beautifully sung by Michaelson. This song is the perfect introduction song for a wedding, making it the ideal first dance song for weddings. It's an amazing song you won't regret choosing for your wedding.
- The Carpenters, "Close To You": This Great song by the Carpenters is a fun love song with enjoyable lyrics that make a romantic setting for a wedding. The Carpenter's superb vocals and the song's great beat make it ideal as the first dance song for a wedding. It's a unique choice that will help people remember your wedding for years.
- Cat Powers, "Sea of Love": This is one of the greatest love songs in history sung perfectly by Cat Powers. It beautifully captures eternal romance, making it exceptional as the first dance song for a wedding. This is an exceptional choice that can make a bride and groom thrilled to dance to this song.
- Elton John, "Live Like Horses": This is a miraculous song that Elton John sings slowly and beautifully. This song features Luciano Pavarotti, making it a great collaboration that everyone can enjoy. It's a unique song that will make a wedding special if used as the first song for a wedding.
- Florence and the Machine, "Cosmic Love": This is a spectacular love song with a more upbeat and unique indie pop style. It's an extremely great choice if you're looking for something different that will stand out during your ceremony. It's a great choice as the first song for a wedding that won't leave you disappointed.