Fischer Backcountry Skis: 5 Best
Curious about Fischer backcountry skis and the 5 best available? Fischer makes some of the best skis in the business, and these particular models are all very versatile. So whether you are looking for multi-faceted skis, skis that are designed for on-trail and off-trail use or just skis for ski trekking, the Fischer brand is truly for you.
- E89 Mountain Crown Backcountry Skis. These backcountry skis are suited for carefree trekking as only Fischer can guarantee! Thanks to its Crown Tec and Mountain Edge Technology, these Fischer backcountry skis feature a slender sidecut and Air Channel construction.
- Crown Country Backcountry Skis. Crown Country Backcountry Skis are the go-to skis for you if you should venture away from the trails and onto more rugged, unchartered territory. Thanks to their Premium Crown modeling and Sintec base for all weather conditions, the Crown Country Skis are ideal for adventures. These Fischer backcountry skis also come with a power edge, a rental tail protector and an ultra tuning air channel.
- E99 Crown Backcountry Skis. An exceptionally rigorous Air Channel construction is what is key to making these skis perform well on terrain that is away from the traditional tracks and more backcountry. Additional features include Crown Tec and a full-length steel edge for dependable grip on downhill courses.
- E109 Crown Backcountry Skis. Another heavy-duty entry in the line of Fischer backcountry skis that promote excursions into the wilds. Superior ski control is provided for, courtesy of these backcountry skis' distinctive sidecut, stone grinding and steel edge.
- E109 Tour Backcountry Wax Skis. For all your trekking and wilderness needs, these Fischer backcountry skis will have you out there and eager to ski the off-trail sections in no time. With BCX black magnum binding, steel edge and Air Channel construction, you will have a commanding time taking on the outdoors.