Everyone who loves a good fresh fish taco should know how to whip up a delicious fish taco white sauce. The best fish taco white sauce recipe will be easy to make and contains only the freshest ingredients. In addition, to being light and delicate in nature, the best fish taco white sauce should be mild enough to showcase the flavor of the fish. Whether your fish taco contains a more succulent fish, such as salmon, or is light in nature, such as flounder or tilapia, topping it with just the right amount of fish taco white sauce will bring your taco to another level. Better make extra as this stuff goes fast.
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt. Greek yogurt, which has a drier texture than traditional yogurt works well if you like a thicker sauce.
- 3 tbsp. of sour cream
- 2 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 to 3/4 tsp of dried dill weed. If using fresh dill, use up to 1 tbsp.
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
- Optional: a squeeze of lemon
- Empty yogurt container into a medium size bowl. If using Greek yogurt, add just a squeeze of lemon to add a bit of moisture for a thinner consistency. Mix yogurt with a spoon so its smooth.
- Add in the sour cream and mayonnaise. You can use lower fat versions of both the sour cream and mayonnaise but you'll get more flavor from your fish taco white sauce if you use the full fat versions.
- Add in the cumin, dill and cayenne pepper. If you like a spicier version of white sauce, add in another 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Mix well. Add salt to taste. Ladle onto your fish taco and enjoy.
Check out this list of salads for men
A real man seduces women with skill, with cunning, with forethought and technique. He removes bra and panties not with a ...
Hey, you gotta’ get our grub on, right? But sometimes you’re short on time from sleeping one off and doing lunch/dinner ...