Five Best Alaskan Cruises
If you are on a budget or money is not a problem, these are the Five Best Alaskan cruises. Travel Alsaka in style.
- Silversea Cruises: Sleek, stylish, and definitely one of our 5 best Alaskan cruises. The cruise activities include dancing, gaming at the casino, and cocktail parties hosted by the Captain. Dining is a plus as there are three large, full service dining rooms for those who like to eat well. Eat at The Restaurant and you will have a choice of many entrees like Beef Wellington and Braised Alaskan Reindeer. Yes, reindeer. It is Alaska, what do you expect? Another restaurant option includes La Terrazza which has Grilled Lobster with Risotto which sounds really, really good. A third restaurant option is Le Champagne. It is French and the menu is written in French. I will not even attempt to decipher it, but Mini Delices Bourguignon sounds scrumptious, doesn’t it? They have a site with all the information about their cruises.
- Celebrity Cruises: This cruise line is priced lower than "Silversea Cruises" and is just as good. They have two ships in their arsenal with accommodations for 2000 people each. Reservations can be made online. It is very nice and affordable compared to some of the higher end cruises on our Five Best Cruises list.
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises: Passengers have two choices of luxury liners to travel on, the Mariner and the Navigator and both only go to Alaska during the summer months.
- Royal Caribbean International: Families are more than welcomed on this cruise liner. They offer many specials and deals on cruise packages.
- American Safari Cruises: This is a cruise line that caters to adventurous travelers. One of the most exciting of the five cruises, it is small and able to travel to sites of interest such as the wilderness or conservation areas. Passengers get a chance to experience wildlife without ever leaving the ship.
Posted on: Mar. 11, 2010