Five Best Casinos in California
Adults who like to gamble and have a little fun when on holiday should check out these Five Best Casinos in California. Taking a vacation in California does not have to be all about Disney parks and eating out.
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa: You can both stay and play at this casino. Enjoy your time at the spa during the day and at night, hit the tables. They offer great packages for vacationers who are looking for entertainment, dining, recreation, and playing in the casino. The gaming tables are nonstop, so you can be there all night if you choose to do so. If sitting at the slot machines makes you happy, then you will be ecstatic. Play penny games if you want to be cautious or go for the high stakes. Poker and Blackjack tables are available here. 32-250 Bob Hope Drive, Rancho Mirage, California, 92270
- Augustine Casino: You can eat and play at this casino. This casino is always having specials at their gaming tables and slots. Augustine Casino has two restaurants to dine in. Order a players club card to use every time you are in California. 84001 Avenue 54 Coachella, California, 92236
- Barona Resort & Casino: This casino is located in San Diego. Lots of slot machines and gaming tables for your pleasure. Enjoy the players club and get more opportunities in the casino. 1932 Wildcat Canyon Road, Lakeside, California,92040
- Blue Lake Casino: You get to play at 720 slot machines and fourteen gaming tables here. Yes, they provide serious entertainment for patrons. Sit down with your drinks and have some fun. If you are into poker, sit at one of the daily poker tournaments. No smoking allowed at this casino. 777 Casino Way Blue Lake, California,95525
- Desert Rose: The last casino on our Five Best list is the Desert Rose. Located on an Indian reservation, you have the choice of playing at a few of the 88 slot machines. Or, try all of them if you feel lucky. There are only two tables, but they make up for it by providing a restaurant and live entertainment. 901 County Road 56, Alturas, California 96101
Posted on: Mar. 11, 2010