Make this five star vegetable beef crock pot soup recipes and please your family and friends with warm nutritious comfort food. Soup is a versatile dish as it can be served for lunch or dinner with or without a sandwich or salad. Of course you can also use it as restaurants do such as using it as a first course to a great meal or just serve it in a cup or soup mug as a snack. This five star vegetable beef crock pot soup recipe is easier and more flavorful than other dishes because of the long hours it cooks on a low heat. This allows the beef to become very tender which also allow you to use cheaper cuts of beef. It also gives the vegetables plenty of cooking time to combine their flavors and because it's a soup any nutrition that is lost in cooking is in the liquid or stock which is consumed with them.
To make five star vegetable beef crock pot soup recipes, you'll need:
- 1 pound Stew beef; trimmed, bite-size
- 1 can Stewed tomatoes; sliced
- 3 Potatoes; peeled, diced
- 2 Carrots; peeled, sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic; crushed
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 Celery stalk; chopped
- 1 Small onion; diced
- 4 cups low sodium beef broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Parsley; chopped
- 2 tbsps. lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen broccoli or green beans
- Combine all ingredients in a crock pot except for the frozen vegetables. Simmer for about six hours on a low setting.
- Add frozen vegetables and turn heat to high for the last half hour of cooking time. You are now ready to enjoy this tasty five star vegetable beef crock pot soup recipe.
This five star vegetable beef crock pot soup recipe can be made without the frozen vegetables. You can add whatever your favorite vegetables are to this five star vegetable beef crock pot soup recipe.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …