Fix Iphone Screen
Here's instructions on how to fix your iPhone screen if it is not working correctly. The most common problem with the iPhone touch screen is that it is slow to respond to your touch or does not respond at all. If your iPhone screen is broken and will not respond when you touch it, follow these steps to fix the screen.
You will need:
- Your iPhone
- A clean, lint-free cloth
- First, make sure the iPhone touch screen is dry. Never use your iPhone screen with wet hands, especially if you have recently applied hand lotion. Use a clean, lint-free cloth to clean and dry your iPhone touch screen. This may fix the problem.
- Though a plastic sheet protector seems like a good idea to protect your iPhone screen, it may keep the screen from working properly. Removing this protector may fix the problem with the touch screen.
- If neither of these steps fix the problem, try turning your iPhone off and then on again. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the top of the device, then slide the red slider that appears. Then press and hold the button again until the device turns back on. This may fix your screen problem.
- If your iPhone will not turn on and off again, resetting it may fix the screen. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears. This usually takes about ten seconds.
- If none of these steps fix your iPhone screen, you may need to take it for service. You can visit your local Apple Retail Store to have your iPhone screen fixed, if necessary.