If you have a misspelled tattoo and want to know how to fix misspelled don’t worry, there’s hope. You don’t have to live your whole life looking like you are hooked on phonics. Bear in mind that Rihanna, David Beckham, and Britney Spears all have misspelled tattoos so it can happen to anyone. Read on for some advice on how to fix misspelled tattoos.
To fix misspelled tattoos, you will need:
- Expert Assistance
- Patience and time
- Touch ups A consultation is typically required to determine what imagery is necessary to adequately cover up or fix misspelled tattoos. Touch ups are typically the most popular way to fix misspelled tattoos. If this is route you want to go, make sure you find a high quality artist that knows their touch up art.
- Cover-ups Find a tattoo parlor that does cover-ups. You may discover that not every tattoo artist is skilled at cover-ups, so ask specifically for an artist who specializes in cover-ups. Discuss what you want done with your tattoo such as what type of design you want over it and whether that can be done. You may find that it is easier to fix misspelled tattoos than you initially thought. In many cases the bad tattoo can be covered completely, as if it was never there in the first place.
- Removal As a last resort to fix misspelled tattoos consider having the tattoo removed. Tattoo removal is usually done via laser treatment or light treatment which works the same way as laser with less pain, but at a higher monetary cost. Find a laser center near you that specializes in tattoo removal and make an appointment.
Tips and Warnings:
- Tattoo removal is a painful, expensive, and imprecise process.
- Make certain that the tattoo shop you choose is clean, uses sterile equipment, and observes all local and state health rules and regulations.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.