Flash Rpg Games
The following flash RPG games are sure to help you pass some time in the library or at the office. You don't need big budget games like "Mass Effect" or "The Witcher" with the following flash RPG games. If you love in-depth storylines, great dialogue, and some truly imaginative scenarios, try out these flash RPG games.
- "Arcuz." This is easily one of the best-looking flash RPG games; we wouldn't be surprised to see it on a portable system or even a mobile phone! Gorgeous graphics are combined with gameplay reminiscent of the classic "Zelda" games, making it a sure choice for someone looking for a great browser-based game to sink their teeth into.
- "Dragon Age Journeys." Considering that this is from the same studio that brought us "Dragon Age: Origins," you know you're going to get one of the best flash RPGs ever. Players get a deep storyline, a crazy amount of customization, and gorgeous graphics. Basically, you're getting the entire "Dragon Age" package for absolutely free, making it one of the best ways to spend time on the Internet.
- "Dutamassa Battle." This is one of the best flash RPG games because you get a slick card-based game with amazing visuals and a great challenge. If you're a fan of "Magic: The Gathering," be sure to give this one a whirl. No longer will you have to drop tons of money on expensive expansion sets and starter decks with this great flash RPG!
- "Mardek." This takes the trappings of old school "Final Fantasy" titles and gives one of the most satisfying flash RPG games ever. A great storyline that focuses on character interaction makes it one of the best time-sinks you can find on the Internet today.
- "Hero's Arms." Again, another flash RPG that almost cries out with love for the older "Zelda" titles. Gorgeous graphics and addictive gameplay are the name of the game here, as you'll sink hours into exploring dungeons and finding awesome treasure!