Looking for a flirting guide? Are you looking for some ways to get a girl you like to notice you? Then you need the flirting guide. Here are five tips from the ultimate flirting guide that will help you show her that you are checking her out.
- Make eye contact. Shifty eyes tell a girl you’re either nervous or aren’t that into her. Show some confidence; the flirting guide says to look into her eyes when she is talking.
- Remember to smile. A gentle smile means you’re at ease with this girl and like what she’s saying. If your body language says otherwise, she isn’t going to give you a second thought when flirting.
- Touch her hair gently. She will get all tingly inside when you do this as you are flirting. When a loose hair falls into her face, softly brush it behind her ear. Let your fingers brush against her skin for a more powerful effect.
- Brush her arm. Even if you have already made skin contact, she may not have gotten the message the first time. Wait a few minutes and gently brush your fingers against her arm. Does she seem interested now? If not, keep your hands to yourself from now on.
- Show interest with questions. Refrain from talking about yourself all night. If she asks a question, answer it, then follow up with a question directed toward her interests.
Whatever you do, don’t make a nuisance of yourself. You will only irritate her and she will head in the other direction. Follow the flirting guide-then follow her cue.