Want to know what food to eat to build muscle? There are many foods a person can eat to build muscle. Most foods eaten to build muscle also are eaten to lose fat. This includes many types of proteins, carbohydrates and healthy fats.
- Eggs. Whole eggs are a great food to eat to build muscle. They contain protein, are inexpensive and contain vitamins A, D and E. They are also known to increase testosterone levels.
- Yogurt. Plain low-fat yogurt helps increase muscles in a body. Yogurt contains good bacteria beneficial to the gastrointestinal health of people.
- Red Meat. Red meat is high in protein, zinc and vitamin B12. These components are essential when trying to build muscle.
- Fish Oil. Fish oil is great for lowering body fat, reducing inflammation in joints and increasing testosterone levels. These reactions are great for people who are trying to building muscle.
- Green Tea. Green tea is a great drink for people trying to build muscle. It is a strong antioxidant and promotes a speedy fat loss within the body. It also improves circulation and improves blood sugar levels.
- Apples. Eating apples is a great way to promote muscle building. The pectin contained in apples helps people lose weight and they are full of antioxidants.
- Tomatoes. Fruits and vegetables are great foods to help build muscle. Tomatoes are high in lycopene; which is said to help prevent cancer.
- Flax Seeds. Flax seeds provide a great source of fiber and protein. They also contain Omega-3. They can be mixed with yogurt and berries for essential body building.
- Mixed Nuts. Another good food to eat to build muscles is mixed nuts. They contain proteins, fiber, zinc, magnesium and are full of calories. Any type of mixed nuts will work including walnuts, cashews and peanut butter.
- Broccoli. Broccoli is a great food to eat to lose fat. It is full of fiber and cancer-fighting phytochemicals, perfect for a person wanting to build muscle.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.