Food To Eat To Gain Weight
Looking for the types of food to eat to gain weight? When a person wants to gain weight, he should eat foods high in protein and carbohydrates as well as foods containing healthy fats.
- Fish. Fish is a great food to eat to gain weight. Tuna, salmon and trout are three good types of fish that contain proteins and are high in healthy fat content.
- Chicken. The skin on chicken contains a huge source of fat. Healthy fats help people gain weight.
- Milk. Milk and many other dairy products including yogurt are both high in protein and fat content.
- Pasta. All types of pastas are loaded with carbohydrates. Carbohydrates tend to store fat within a body and assists people in gaining weight.
- Bananas. Bananas are a healthy fruit to eat, but are filled with a high amount of carbohydrates.
- Avocados. Avocados are another fruit that is a good food to eat to gain weight. They have a high content of carbohydrates and are perfect to eat for those trying to gain wait.
- Dried Fruits. Another key to weight gain is eating a large amount of calories. Dried fruits contain this and are loaded with carbohydrates.
- Cheese. Cheese is another dairy product great to eat for weight gain. Cheese has a lot of calories per serving as well as being a great source for protein.
- Nuts. Many types of nuts, including almonds and walnuts, are great snacks for weight gainers. They contain high levels of protein and healthy fat.
- Whole-wheat Bread. Bread is a carbohydrate, but eating the right bread is vital. Whole-wheat bread is a healthy source of carbohydrates and is great to eat for a person trying to gain weight.
Posted on: Dec. 20, 2010