Want to know what foods to eat for hair growth? Many foods are great to eat to promote hair growth. Healthy hair grows faster and requires foods high in protein. Iron-rich foods also are eaten to promote hair growth including poultry, dairy products and dried beans.
- Poultry. Chicken and turkey are both loaded with high-quality protein and are great to eat for hair growth. Poultry also contains a lot of iron which helps the hair growth process.
- Salmon. Another great food to eat for hair growth is salmon. It contains omega-3 fatty acids, high-quality protein, vitamin B-12 and iron. Omega-3 fatty acids help support scalp health.
- Beans. Lentil and kidney beans are both vital foods to eat for hair growth. They provide protein, iron and zinc. Eating all kinds of dried beans promotes faster hair growth.
- Nuts. Brazil nuts, walnuts and almonds are all great sources of zinc; which helps hair growth. Nuts also contain omega-3 fatty acids; which also promote hair growth.
- Eggs. Eggs are one of the best places to find protein. They are loaded with it along with biotin and vitamin B-12 which both promote faster hair growth.
- Yogurt. Dairy foods including yogurt and skim milk are vital sources of calcium which also is great for hair growth. Dairy products also contain whey and casein; which are two sources of high-quality protein.
- Liver. A great source for hair growth is consuming a lot of iron from foods such as liver. Liver is packed full of iron and is a great food for hair growth.
- Bread. Whole-grain bread is an important food to assist in hair growth. Whole-grain breads contain iron, zinc and B vitamins.
- Cereal. Cereals made from whole grains provide a great source for iron. There are many options in cereals like this are available including bran flakes.
- Dark green vegetables. Vegetables such as spinach contains vitamins A and C. These help your body produce sebum; which is an oily substance that acts like your body’s natural hair conditioner.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.