If you’re looking to get frisky, you’ll want to eat foods that increase sex drive. These foods will give you the energy and stamina to wine and dine your date and then have plenty of sexual stamina afterwards. Plus, these food items will also get your date in the mood, so that you two both can enjoy an eventful night.
To increase your sex drive, you will need:
- Chili peppers
- Green vegetables
- Feed her oysters. This type of food has been used to increase sex drive for hundreds of years. Oysters have zinc in them, which is a mineral that triggers your body to produce more testosterone. The increased hormonal levels will get you and your date in the sexual mind set fast. Plus, you can make the meal sexy by feeding oysters to each other.
- Make the meal spicy. Chili peppers contains a compound called Capsaicin, which makes your pulse increase and puts a flush on your face just like a glass of wine would, but without the loss of performance that alcohol can sometimes cause. So if you want to increase your sex drive, order your meal extra spicy.
- Serve up salmon. This fish contains omega-3 fatty acids, which are not only good for your health, but also your sex drive. Omega-3 increases your circulation, which means that your blood can flow freely into all the right regions of your body.
- Don't forget the veggies. Green vegetables contain L-Arginine, which also improve your blood circulation, so that when it’s time to perform, you can be ready and erect. Vegetables like asparagus don’t just aid men, though. They can help women become better aroused down below as well.
- Prepare a sweet and sticky treat. This sweet syrupy food has a mineral called boron in it, which can increase your levels of testosterone and your date’s levels of estrogen. You’ll find yourself more easily aroused and able to orgasm after sampling a bit of honey with your honey.
- Go with an old stand-by. Chocolate is a Valentine's Day staple for a reason; it really does help increase sex drive. The chocolate can make your body release dopamine, which can give you a slight high and make you frisky as a result. Make sure to pass over some chocolates to your date after dinner and watch her grow friendlier.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.