Foreplay before sex ensures that you are both ready to come together in passion—if only you had the ultimate foreplay guide. Then you could make sure your partner is properly stimulated for what ensues. Well, here it is: a foreplay guide for you and your lover.
- Stimulate each other with body language. You don’t need a foreplay guide to know that just looking at someone can turn you on. But use that knowledge to turn her on, too, and to make sure she wants you. Give her confident, sexy looks throughout the evening preceding your late-night romp.
- Stimulate each other using words. Words can be equally stimulating. Does dirty talk turn you on? If your partner doesn’t seem to be aroused by talking dirty, start whispering sweet nothings in her ear.
- Stimulate each other with kisses. The lips are very sensitive. Surely you knew that without the help of a foreplay guide. However, after a few nibbles on her lips, move toward her ears and neck. Gently breathe on her skin as you move downward.
- Stimulate each other using fingers. The fingers are often used in foreplay. They can be used to tickle her tummy, to massage her back and to stimulate her genitals. Gently touch her clitoris, moving your fingers gently around until she is wet enough for intercourse. She can, in turn, use her fingers to stimulate your penis.
- Stimulate each other with bodily contact. Body-to-body contact is the final step in this foreplay guide before taking the plunge. Move your bodies in rhythm until you are both ready for sexual intercourse.
Now that you have read the foreplay guide, put the advice into action. Begin with step one and work your way all the way to step five. Follow each of the steps to ensure you are prepared for what comes next.