We're all chasing the fountain of youth; here's 5 ways to look younger. Many have tried to discover the secrets of ever lasting youth, from Dr. Aubrey de Grey and his studies on longevity to the very famous David Copperfield with the purchase of his island retreat in the Bahamas. Copperfield claimed he had found the fountain of youth and for a price tag of $50 million dollars, it better be. Why has the world become so preoccupied with the search to look and feel younger? The ultimate fountain of youth could be closer than you think. Here are 5 tips to get you started.
- Botox Treatments. Botox injections are the new must have cosmetic treatment of many stars and celebrities. It is used on the frown lines, forehead creases, crow's feet and neck lines. The FDA has approved botox and as to date there have been no serious side effects or injuries from the botox injections. The cost is fairly reasonable compared to a facelift, so its popularity has soared. The results will show in two to three days and will last for approximately three to four months. The fountain of youth just may be in a small needle injection called botox.
- Facelift Exercises. As the search for the fountain of youth continues, let's not forget these very simple facial exercises. Facial exercises can make your skin soft and young looking and there are no injections, pain or side effects with them. Facial exercises can be done anywhere, anytime and at your own place of comfort. The very simple exercises use gentle massage therapy combined with motions to mold the face into a younger and more youthful appearance. This tip for a way to look young must be done daily. Facial exercises should not be used with people who had a surgical facelift in the past.
- Natural Treatments for Wrinkles Around the Mouth. One of the first signs of aging is those tiny lines around the corners of your mouth. The tiny lines are also called laugh lines, but surely they are no laughing matter. There are many natural ways to decrease those laugh lines to make you look younger. To decrease the fine lines, use coconut oil around the mouth and leave on over night. Honey and olive oil are used in the same way, but washed off after thirty minutes and using lemon throughout the day will eliminate wrinkles also. No matter which treatment you choose, eliminate those fine laugh lines to make you look and feel younger in your search for the fountain of youth.
- Natural Homemade Facials. The rush for youthfulness must include natural homemade facials. Every spa and youth center will have some sort of facial treatment that they specialize in. Facials are an alternative to a surgical facelift and they will leave your face soft and beautiful. From the use of a mini-facial which would include massage and cleansing to the prescription facial, prescribed just for your particular face needs, facials can be ideal. Some of the ingredients in facials are: honey, oatmeal, chamomile, dead sea mud, olive oil, aloe vera and many different types of herbs. Most facials involve using a special natural remedy on the face for thirty minutes and then washing off will cool water. A moisturizer is put on the face afterwards. Your face will be rejuvenated and youthful.
- Healthy Diet, Plenty of Water and Exercise. The search for vitality and the fountain of youth could not be complete without talking about diet and fluids. A healthy diet would include lots of organic fruits and vegetables, no red meats, whole wheat breads only, legumes and lots and lots of water and herbal teas. Drink at least six to eight glass of water, juice and teas daily to hydrate the skin and flush out all those nasty toxins. A youthful appearance and younger looking skin could only be achieved through a healthy diet and exercise program. Some aerobic exercises combined with fifteen minutes on a mini-trampoline are all that is needed for the brand new you.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …