Free dating sites for men have risen since the popularity of the internet. Instead of traditional options such as bars and clubs many people now look to websites to find companionship. To fill this demand there are now many free sites available for single men.
- “Yahoo! Personals” is free of charge but has more choices for paid members. Free members are permitted to send 'flirt' messages chosen from a list, view profiles and create their own listing with pictures. Paid members can send messages that free members can respond to. Yahoo! Personals has very little screening of members, but reaches a wide variety of people everywhere.
- “Match.com” offers a greater assortment of search options. You can make a profile, complete with pictures, and view those who meet to your liking. Those who indicate you meet their preferences or simply search by region. Match.com also has an extensive archive of dating tips and advice. Match.com offers an instant messaging service along with basic email services, with limits for free members. However, even free members can indicate interest in others.
- “Matchmaker” targets the more seasoned dater–typically over 35-years-old–and those who look for serious relationships and marriage. Members complete feedback forms, such as "what would your perfect date consist of?" and are matched according to the responses. Matchmaker also allows free members to send and receive email, but instant messaging is only available to paid members.
- “American Singles”, formerly known as Spark, offers a rareness in online dating: entirely free contacting. While the number people you can contact per day can be somewhat restricted, the options are copious; you can post on the message board, use the instant messenger or contact other users via email. American Singles also has a 24-hour support number.
- “OK Cupid” is another free dating service. With online matching technology, they can determine what dating style you have and get matched to someone such as yourself. You can create a profiles, search for possible matches, email and even chat for free. There are also just-for-fun quizzes, such as a personality defect quiz.
- “Mingles” offers a relatively broad free membership. Free members are permitted to create a profile, insert pictures and even create an audio voice greeting. You can write and receive e-mails, join a chat room to mingle with other possible candidates or post on a message board. Paid members have even more options to contact other members.
- “Christian Dating For Free” is for Christian singles to find love and companionship. The site is completely free! You can fill out a profile, attach a picture and start searching immediately. It also has free emails and chat rooms. They suggest you to notify the website if you find anything offensive in a profile so that they may review the problem.
- “eSpin” is a site targeted to teens and college students. It is completely free and offers many ways of interacting with other individuals. eSpin is generally run much like any social network with a larger emphasis on dating and relationships.
- “Large and Lovely” is intended for people who prefer curvier individuals. The site is targeted to big beautiful women, big handsome men and their admirers. The site offers a free account that like most sites allows you to do less. However an easy one time free of 10 dollars gets you all access to the site.
- “Pride Dating” is a site targeted toward gay men. It allows you to create your own personal page and webcam chat with other members for free. It is a site where you can meet gay men and possible find a future companion.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.