Playing free point and click games can be totally addicting and it doesn’t matter if you are a casual gamer or hardcore one. The internet is full of websites that offer tons of point and click games. All you have to do is visit their website and choose a game genre that you enjoy. Some point and click games have serious plots, while some are just totally hilarious. Here are some of the best point and click games that you can play today.
- “Dr. Stanley's House” A free point and click escape game, “Dr. Stanley’s house” is one good puzzle game that require some thinking and the ability to withstand creepy music that suddenly pops up when you click on an object. The house has several rooms that you need to explore to find clues and objects that will help you finish the game. The goal of the game is for you to unfold the mystery that happened in “Dr. Stanley’s House.” What’s the mystery? You have to play the game to find out.
- “Esklavos 1” If you’re currently full in playing escape the room games, then “Esklavos 1” is the game for you. This is a free point and click game under the adventure genre. Yep, you read that right; Adventure. To add more spice, the plot of the game is sci-fi with hints of humor. The main character crash-lands into an unknown planet and needs to help a group of natives to win a war against an oppressive race. This point and click game is available in English and Spanish, so any of our Spanish friends out there will probably enjoy the game more when the characters crack jokes in their native language.
- “Muselock” Another escape the room game, but with a lot of puzzles and nitpicky steps that is not ideal for impatient gamers. This free point and click game offers different types of puzzles, so you won’t get bored trying to figure out each one of them.
- “Samorost” This is a free point and click game that combines puzzle and adventure. Even though it was released in 2003, this game is still a favorite among casual gamers because of its top-of-the-line graphic design and engaging puzzles. The background music is also a must-hear, so don’t forget to look for this free point and click game when looking for some hours to burn.
- “Submachine” This free point and click game is another top-of-the-line escape the room game and to make it more fun, its creator has four titles on the series. As of May 2011, “Submachine” has four major game releases. Playing this point and click can be really difficult for people who are not into complicated puzzle games, so be sure to have some practice before taking this one on.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.