Choosing the "The Fugitive" TV series' 5 best episodes can be a little difficult. Especially since the original series aired for four years (from 1963 until 1967), and filmed one hundred and twenty episodes. However, as with any long running television series, "The Fugituve" TV series has several episodes that just stand out from the rest. Here are the five best episodes of this classic TV show.
- “Fear in a Desert City,” the first episode of "The Fugitive" TV series, set the tone for what was to come. In it, Dr. Richard Kimble arrives in a new town, assumes a new alias, and starts interacting with the locals which, of course, leads to trouble. All of these elements became quite familiar to viewers as the series went on. It would also become a familiar formula in other TV series inspired by "The Fugitive," like "The Incredible Hulk."
- In “Nightmare at Northoak,” a second season episode, Kimble’s instincts to do the right thing get him into trouble. After arriving in a new town, he saves the lives of some children. As a result, he becomes something of a hero. The story even makes the national news, which isn’t a good thing when you’re a fugitive.
- In the first season episode “Home Is the Hunted,” Kimble returns to his hometown after learning of his father’s heart attack. Of course, his pursuers aren’t far behind.
- “The Ivy Maze” was an episode that aired near the end of season four. Anyone who has ever heard about "The Fugitive," be it the original or one of the remakes, knows about the “one-armed man.” And, in this episode, Dr. Richard Kimble is hard on his heels.
- “Judgment,” the series finale, is considered by many to be one of the best episodes of "The Fugitive" in the entire series. In fact, some would say it is the best. Considering that the entire series builds up to the finale, it would be unfair to give too much away. But the fact that it was the most watched episode of any TV show ever until the finale episode of "M*A*S*H" just goes to show how popular "The Fugitive" was in its time.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …