If you enjoyed the "Full House" cast, you may be wondering, "Where are they now?" This cute family sitcom, which debuted in 1987, focused on a widowed dad raising three girls with the help of his brother-in-law and a family friend. "Full House" was a smash hit launched some huge stars, but some of the cast members haven't been seen since. Where are they now?
- Bob Saget played father Danny Tanner, who is raising three daughters after losing his wife. Saget, a stand-up comedian, is currently the narrator of the TV show "How I Met Your Mother."
- John Stamos played Jesse Katsopolis, the rocker brother of patriarch Danny Tanner's late wife. Since the show ended in 1995, Stamos has been in tons of TV movies, and starred in his own show, "Jake in Progress," in 2005 He also had a long stint as a doctor on "ER" from 2005 to 2009.
- Dave Coulier played Joey Gladstone, the fun-loving friend who moved into the basement to help raise Danny's daughters. Since the end of "Full House," Coulier has done voice work on cartoons like "Dexter's Laboratory" and "Robot Chicken." He also performs as a stand-up comic.
- Candace Cameron, oldest daughter DJ on "Full House," is now Candace Cameron Bure. She married NHL player Valeri Bure in 1996 and has three children. Cameron Bure is currently starring in the TV show "Make it or Break It."
- Jodie Sweetin, who played middle daughter Stephanie, has been in the news in the past several years for her struggles with meth addiction. She is currently in recovery and has one daughter. Her memoir, "UnSweetined," was released in 2009.
- Twins Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen shared the role of youngest daughter Michelle Tanner, a role which launched their multimedia empire of tween movies, books, fashion, and more. The sisters currently serve as CEOs of their production company, DualStar, and have several clothing lines. They were the youngest self-made millionaires in history. Ashley focuses on business, while Mary-Kate is still pursuing acting, most recently in "The Wackness."
- Lori Loughlin, who played Uncle Jesse's wife Becky, currently stars in the remake of another 90's TV icon, "90210."
- Andrea Barber, who played wacky neighbor Kimmy Gibbler, gave up acting after "Full House." She graduated from Whittier College and spent some time living in England. She and her husband have two children.
- Dylan and Blake Tuomy-Wilhoit played Becky and Jesse's twin sons, Nicky and Alex. Both quit acting after "Full House" and attend high school in the San Fernando Valley area in California.
- Scott Weinger played DJ's boyfriend Steve Hale. After "Full House" ended, he attended Harvard as an English major and is now a writer for TV shows like "Scrubs," "Privileged," and "What I Like About You."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?