These funny family quotes are all wonderful to keep your family laughing and together. This can be a great way to decorate your home by putting these quotes on walls. You can also use these quotes to decorate your offic. You may even want to use these quotes as your email signature to spread along the joy and humour of these wonderful quotes.
- "Family jokes, though rightly cursed by strangers, are the bond that keeps most families alive." – Stella Benson As an English feminist and novelist, Stella Benson has created a funny family quote highlighting the bore of family jokes to non-family members. While mocking the jokes that keep families together, Benson encourages families to appreciate their humour to stay closer together. This is a great quote for a family who has a comedic nature.
- "Who buys a novelty fire extinguisher? I'll tell you who: someone who cares enough about physical comedy to put his entire family into serious danger, that's who." – Peter Griffin from "Family Guy" This is a funny family quote is from Peter Griffin and Brian Griffin's conversation on the popular television show "Family Guy." This shows Peter's priority of comedy over his family's life and survival. It's a perfect quote to show an exaggerated priority for humour and laughter.
- "Of all my wife's relations, I like myself the best." – Joseph Cook As a comedian and actor, Joseph Cook's words make an amazing funny family quote. This quote highlights the problematic relationship with in-laws that many husbands experience. This is the perfect quote for a husband who cannot stand his in-laws – it might even make a funny greeting card for his wife.
- "Parents: persons who spend half their time worrying how a child will turn out, and the rest of the time wondering when a child will turn in." – Ted Cook This football player really nailed the funny family quote in this comment about parents. He highlights the problematic relationship that parents have with their children as over-protective caretakers. This would be a great quote for children to share with their parents as a light-hearted mockery of their relationship.
- "Human beings are the only creatures on earth that allow their children to come back home." – Bill Cosby Comedian Bill Cosby nails the perfect funny family quote with these words. These words point out the funny relationship parents have with children who let them return home instead of leading independent lives. This quote is even funnier coming from Bill Cosby who is known for his children-friendly comedy.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!