Funny Fantasy Football Names
The best funny fantasy football team names help your team to stand apart from the rest of the league. Fantasy football is all about bragging rights and when you have a funny fantasy football team name, the rest of the teams in your league will remember your name. Here are some suggestions for funny fantasy football team names you can use in your next league.
- Chain Smoking Alcoholics. What could be more fantasy than a football team made up of chain smoking alcoholics. The irony is what makes this a funny fantasy football team name that you can use to let the rest of the league remember who you are.
- The Brady Bunch. Sometimes funny fantasy football teams names have a simple backstory. New England Patriots fans who start fantasy football teams should consider naming their team after the best quarterback to ever play for New England: Tom Brady.
- The Abusement Park. A play on words always makes for a funny fantasy football team name and that is what we have here. The abuse can come on the field from the players or in smack talk from the fantasy team owners but, either way, the abuse is coming.
- Ron Mexico's Personal Staff. "Ron Mexico" is a pseudonym that quarterback Michael Vick used to use when he played for the Atlanta Falcons. The name stems from an alias that Vick was accused of using when receiving treatments for an alleged sexual disease. The name stuck and fans even have jerseys made with Vick's number on it but the name "Mexico" across the back.
- London Silly Nannies. This was the name of a football team that was used on the popular animated television show "Family Guy" when main character Peter Griffin was thrown off the New England Patriots. It definitely lends itself to a lot of imagery and is one of the funny fantasy football team names you can use in your league.