Funny Google Tricks
Google has been known not only for being the most reliable search engine, but also the most humorous. Google programmers often hide Easter Eggs in Google for its fans to find. These funny Google tricks are sure to stun you and make you laugh.
- "Recursion" Redundancy. Google just the word "Recursion". Google will ask you, "Did you mean 'recursion'?". This funny Google trick is delightfully meta.
- Finding Chuck Norris. This funny Google trick is perfect for fans of Chuck Norris jokes. Search "Find Chuck Norris" into the Google search bar, and then click "I'm Feeling Lucky". Google will respond in red text, "Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you." Then, Google will give you two suggestions, "Run, before he finds you" and "Try a different person".
- Making fun of the French. Type "French Military Victories" into the Google search bar, and then click "I'm Feeling Lucky". Google will ask you, "Did you mean 'French military defeats'?"
- Funny languages in Google. Google can be accessed in many different languages. This funny Google trick makes sure that Google doesn't discriminate against other languages-even if they're fictional. These include Klingon, Pig Latin, and Elmer Fudd.
- Make Google a Newton experiment. In the Google search bar, type "Google gravity", and then click "I'm Feeling Lucky". You will be brought to a page that looks like Google, only everything falls to the bottom of the page.
- Translate "James Bond" to "007." If you use Google's translation function to translate "James Bond" into Chinese, you will get the translation "007".
- Google calculates the meaning of life, the universe and everything. If you search the phrase "the meaning of life, the universe and everything", Google will use its calculator to respond, "42". This funny Google trick is perfect for any nerdy Google fan.
- See Nessie on your iGoogle. If you set your iGoogle theme to "beach", you can see the Loch Ness Monster for one minute at 3:14 in the morning.
- See what would happen if Google got hacked. Perfect for any true computer nerd, this funny Google trick shows what Google would look like if it ever got hacked. Type "Google hacker" into the Google search bar and then click "I'm feeling lucky". You'll see Google, but using typical internet "leet" speak.
- Google makes you type like a jerk. This funny Google trick will make your search having annoying random capital letters. Type "annoying Google" in the Google search bar and then click "I'm Feeling Lucky."
Posted on: Mar. 27, 2011