Need funny happy birthday comments for Facebook? Don't you just love the nifty birthday reminder that Facebook has. It's such a neat idea because you never have to remember anyone's birthday again. Just log onto Facebook and your friends birthdays will be there. As if you didn't have enough things on your to do list, now you have to post birthday wishes to people you barely even know. Sounds boring, doesn't it? It doesn't have to be. That is great unless you have tons of friends. You could spend eons posting to the walls of everyone on their birthday. A simple "Happy Birthday" gets boring after you see it for the 50th time. Dare to be different and stand out amongst the birthday well-wishers in Facebook land. Here are some funny happy birthday comments for Facebook.
- "What goes up and never comes down? Your age! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" If that doesn't crack up your Facebook friends, who knows what will. That is indeed a funny happy birthday comment
- "Birthdays are good for you…statistics show that the people who have the most, live the longest! " Although this one might seem corny, it will still get you a laugh or at least a "like" for being a funny comment on Facebook.
- "Being over the hill is much better than being under the hill." This one conjures up thoughts of old people who refuse to believe that they are old.
- "To the nation's best kept secret; Your true age." When you think about this one, you can't help but to laugh. This funny Facebook birthday wish is true of a lot of people on Facebook. After all, Facebook was created for young college people, so the 30 something's, and even youthful 40 something's will like this ins.
- "Happy Birthday on your very special day, I hope that you don't die before you eat your cake." This is the type of loving cruelty and funny Facebook happy birthday comment that you want to reserve for your close friends.
- "So many candles… so little cake." At exactly what age should we stop putting candles on birthday cakes? This funny Facebook birthday comment makes you think of the old birthday boy with so many candles that the smoke detectors go off and the sprinkler system sprays out the candles. lol
- "Birthdays are like boogers, the more you have the harder it is to breathe." This funny Facebook status is just gross enough to make people laugh, but not gross enough to make anyone throw up.
These are just a few ideas to get you going. Hopefully they will inspire you to come up with some of your own clever birthday wishes for your Facebook family.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.