Funny Motivational Quotes
These funny motivational quotes are all great choices if you want a quote to keep you laughing and inspired. Each of these quotes has a different message, giving them unique purposes. These are excellent quotes to share with others or display around your home.
- "Start off every day with a smile and get it over with." W.C. Fields This is a classic example of a funny motivational quote. It is a pessimistic and humorous way of telling you to push through the day. This quote was said by W.C. Fields, a well-known comedian, actor and screenwriter. Fields had been entertaining since he was a child, moving on to work in vaudeville shows. His role as a comedian from an impoverished background is evident in this quote. While he encourages a smile, he also acknowledges the tiresome nature of life. It's a great quote to stay laughing and realistic.
- "By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day." Robert Frost While Frost is not usually known for his sense of humor, this quote definitely shows he had the ability to be funny as well. Frost was a successful poet, best known for works such as "Mending Wall," "Birches," "After Apple-Picking," along with many other great poems. He has become a central part of American culture, remembered for his beautiful and well-crafted way with words. Thus, this quote shows an ironic criticism of the career process, making it a truly enjoyable and critical funny motiviational quote.
- "Life is like a ten-speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use." Charles Schultz This famous comic strip writer and cartoonist created the famous and much-loved "Peanuts" comic strip. He is truly a remarkable individual, going from war to the arts in an immensely successful way. This quote shows his belief that everyone has different levels of skill and energy and simply doesn't use them. It is a light-hearted comment about life and human nature. It would be a wonderful funny motivational quote to share with others as a way to push them to use all their gears.
- "Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much." Oscar Wilde Wilde is the perfect choice if you're looking for someone's funny motivational quote. He was a great author of works such as, "The Picture of Dorian Gray" and "The Importance of Being Earnest." He is known for his clever sense of humour and his witty outlook on life. This quote is a classic example of Wilde's humour as it wisely tells you to forgive, with the more twisted motivation of regenge through forgiveness. It's a truly ironic and enjoyable quote you'll never want to forget.
- "Opportunity dances with those who are already on the dance floor." Jackson Browne This is one of the greatest funny motivational quotes, giving you a new perspective on seeking prosperity and opportunity. It suggests that you already have to be looking or thinking about opportunity for it to find you. The dance floor metaphor is both beautiful and humorous, providing a vivid image to conceptualize Browne's point. Rock star and songwriter Browne has truly given people a new way to think about advancing in life.