These funny questions to ask a girl are all great questions that will show your great sense of humor. If you want to have a few laughs and make someone else smile, these are great questions to ask. You'll be sure to get a great response with any of these questions.
- Have you ever been arrested?: This is an obviously inappropriate questions that truly seeks no answer. The complete disregard for social structure makes this a funny question to ask a girl. If will surely inspire laughs and interesting dialogue to follow.
- What is your favorite color and explain why?: This is a great funny question to ask a girl on a date. Asking for an explanation to such a basic preference is nonsensical and certainly unexpected. When posing such a question it is best to make it obvious you are joking, or exaggerate a serious tone.
- Why is lingerie so popular if love is blind?: This question is funny as it shows a critique on a romantic assumption that love is blind. By focusing on lingerie's visual sex appeal, it's a humorous critique of the "love is blind" expression. It's a funny question to ask a girl if you want to make her see your sense of humor.
- Was that an earthquake, or is it you rocking my world?: This is a romantic and humorous pickup line. It is a play on words that will make any girl smile. It's the perfect funny question to ask a girl if you want her to see you are interested in her.
- Other than being so beautiful, what do you do for a living?: This is a great pickup line that is posed as a question while showing your interest. It's a great funny question to ask a girl that shows you are able to make a joke. It shows self-confidence and a willingness to compliment others.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.