You can show everyone you don’t take yourself too seriously with these funny quotes about life for Facebook status. There’s a lot of gloom in the world today, but a funny and insightful quote can bring a smile to the faces of your Facebook friends.
- “The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.” Lilly Tomlin With almost constant career pressure, sometimes life can seem like a laboratory maze. Putting this funny quote in your status will show your Facebook friends that you’re not just another office drone reaching for the brass ring.
- “There are good days and there are bad days and this is one of them.” Lawrence Welk As ambiguous as funny quotes about life can get, this entry will have your Facebook friends scratching their heads. The great thing about having this quote in your status is that it fits no matter what kind of day you’re having.
- “Life is like a game of poker: If you don't put any in the pot, there won't be any to take out.” Moms Mabley If you’re into card games, this is the perfect funny quote about life for your Facebook status. It’s a great analogy for all the gambles in life. If you don’t take risks, you won’t reap the rewards.
- “Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save.” Will Rogers Perhaps the most insightful of these funny quotes about life for Facebook status, this entry will make you think. Its moral is to slow down and enjoy yourself while you can because hurrying through life won’t do you any good later on.
- “When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.” Mark Twain Life is only as complex as you make it and this funny quote for Facebook status is simple, yet perceptive. Keeping in mind the fact that life isn’t meant to make sense takes the difficulty out of the equation.
- “Life is nothing but a competition to be the criminal rather than the victim.” Bertrand Russell Ominous and vague, your less perceptive Facebook friends may have trouble deciphering your status with this funny quote about life. It’s humorous in a dark way, depicting the self-preserving motives of humanity.
- “Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act.” Truman Capote If your Facebook friends are fans of the fine arts, they’ll appreciate this funny quote about life in your status. Life can be compared to a three-act play: youth, adulthood and death. We’re all headed toward the inevitable conclusion and none of us are happy about it.
- “The cost of living's going up and the chance of living's going down.” Flip Wilson As an astute commentary on the unavoidable price of modern life, this funny quote for Facebook status is a real winner. With less disposable income, it’s getting more and more difficult to enjoy yourself these days.
- “Nothing matters very much and very few things matter at all.” Arthur Balfour As the most profound of these funny quotes about life for Facebook status, this entry makes an insightful statement on life in the grand scheme. Any Facebook friends who are having a bad day will appreciate this quote, reminding them not to stress over trivialities.
- “All the world's a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed.” Sean O’Casey A play on a line by William Shakespeare, this funny quote about life adds a fresh take on an old classic. Putting this quote in your Facebook status will show your friends that you understand the unexpected nature of life and that it’s impossible to prepare for everything.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Lando’s Penalty Kick Ritual: A Tribute
He plays his last match for the USA tonight. This video is a testament to his impact.