Women are strange, captivating creatures, and there are plenty of funny random facts about girls. Whether you’re wondering about their bodies, their brains, or just want some interesting dirt on the opposite sex, these facts can come in handy for any guy.
- Origin of Girl If you’re looking for a random funny fact about girls, the word “girl” itself once referred to a younger person of either gender. During the 1500’s, the word began to be focused on just young females.
- All About Boobs Girls' breasts can provide many random funny facts. Most women have different-sized twins. The difference is usually hardly noticeable except to the woman herself, but other times it can span an entire cup size.
- More About Boobs Compared proportionately to other mammals, women have the largest breasts in the animal kingdom. It is believed that the greater size developed as a form of sexual selection to attract males to reproductive-ready women. It has clearly worked.
- Brain Power No guy needs to hear the common truth that men and women are wired differently. However, there are many random funny facts about girls’ brains. Men and women’s differences have a scientific basis, since women’s brains are larger than men’s in the areas of emotion, problem-solving, and decision-making. Men’s brains, however, are larger in the areas of space perception, social behavior, and sexuality. So there’s your backing for why men should handle the directions in the car.
- Reality Check If Barbie was a real women, her measurements would read 39-23-33. This makes the doll pretty much anatomically impossible to achieve in real life. This might be a more depressing fact about girls than it is funny for most men.
- Bridezillas If you want a random fact about girls and marriage, about 95% of U.S. women who have reached the age of 55 have tied the knot before. Divorce rates may be rising, but women are still getting married at breakneck speeds.
- Birth Control Over 40% of all condoms are bought by women. So step it up men, unless you’re looking to spread your genes (and possible diseases).