Funny Rap Lyrics 2010
Each year brings us new funny rap lyrics and the funny rap lyrics 2010 are no different. Rap is an art and let's face it, some rappers are Picasso and some are still working with crayons and construction paper. The top funny rap lyrics from 2010 are not only comical in their references, claims and comparisons, but show that rappers are proud of their importance in this world, if nothing else.
- "I could teach you how to speak my language, Rosetta Stone." Drake This funny rap lyric 2010 from Canadian rapper Drake oddly promotes the language-learning software Rosetta Stone in either a poor attempt at rapping or some creative product placement. The lyric is from "Over," which interestingly enough also mentions brands like Visine and celebrities like Jada Pinkett.
- "Been to hell and back I can show you vouchers." Lil Wayne As spit on the track "No Love" by Eminem, Lil Wayne proclaims that he's actually been to hell and has some sort of proof of that. While we can probably guess he's using that statement as a metaphor for the rough times he's overcome in his life, the thought that Weezy has somehow returned from the dead and has paperwork to state that easily qualifies as one of the funny rap lyrics from 2010.
- "So airplane, airplane, sorry I'm late. I'm on my way so don't close the gate." B.O.B. Featured in the summer hit "Airplanes," rapper B.O.B. chimes in with a funny rap lyric from 2010 when he appears to be talking directly to an airplane. Apparently in B.O.B. land, it's not the airline staff who close the jetway before an airplane departs, but the actual airplane is in charge of that.
- "I'm a rock star like Mick Jagger and I got bars that I spit faster." Twista Hitting the airwaves late in the year as one of many funny rap lyrics 2010, Twista compares himself to notable Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger. While it's far from the first comparison by a rapper to another artist, it's an interesting choice as "Make a Movie" is about creating an adult film. Rolling Stones and adult films never seemed to go together in the past, but there's a first time for everything.
- "The club can't even handle me right now." Flo Rida You can conclude that this funny rap lyric from 2010 is just part of the club anthem of the same name from Flo Rida, but it presents more questions than answers. What exactly about Flo Rida is deemed unacceptable for the club? Is he dressed improperly? Is he banned from the club? What's the deal?