Rap history has given us oodles of funny raps. Just when you think they've all been written, some jackass comes out with another one. Here's a list of remarkably funny rap songs.
- "Do the Lasso" by Chingo Bling Chingo Bling is a Mexican rapper in Texas with some pretty darn funny lyrics. His 2007 debut album "They Can't Deport Us All" features this funny rap song that makes fun of all the dance crazes throughout the years like the "Macarena." The dance is impossible to perform from listening to the lyrics and quite possibly could kill you. No doctor or accredited medical institution has endorsed the "Lasso" to date.
- "Parents Just Don't Understand" by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince This funny storytelling rap from 1988 never gets old. The parents leave on vacation and the Fresh Prince finds himself in escapades involving his parents' new Porsche, a twelve-year-old runaway and jail. This song won an MTV Video Music Award and a Grammy before "Best Rap Song" was removed from the Grammy awards. The Grammy win was never aired on TV due to time constraints.
- "I'm Not Your Personal IT Guy" by Devo Spice Nerdcore rapper Devo Spice laments about having to solve all his friends' and co-workers' computer problems just because he's a nerd. Devo Spice has been near the top of the iTunes charts for his funny white nerd rap music in collaboration with musician Thom Uliasz (DJ Pastronomy) and other east coast white boys. Devo is also a regular on the Dr. Demento Show.
- "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-A-Lot Some classics just never get old. This hit from 1992 was temporarily banned from MTV, but it sure is funny. It demonstrates the sheer audacity of a bold rapper who is not afraid to publicly proclaim his love of large women and their "big butts."
- "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice This classic funny rap from Vanilla Ice's "Hooked" and "To the Extreme" albums was never meant to be funny. However, it's probably about as funny as bellbottoms and mood rings. Even funnier is how high "Ice Ice Baby" appeared in the billboard charts in 1989 and 1990. This white rapper originally wrote the song at the age of sixteen. A quick check in a popular online language translator established that this funny rap is about pumping up a party in Miami.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.