When you are having relationship issues, funny relationship quotes might be what makes you smile and refocus on a solution to your problems. Funny relationship quotes can make one realize how important a sense of humor can be when dealing with the opposite sex. Below are some of the best funny relationship quotes.
- “What would men be without women? Scarce, sir, mighty scarce." This funny relationship quote was spoken by Mark Twain. Mark Twain married Miss Olivia L. Langdon from Elmira, New York in 1870.
- "My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher." This funny relationship quote was stated by Socrates. Socrates was married to Xanthippe, a younger woman famous for her jagged tongue. She is rumored to be the only human being to win an argument with Socrates. Her name is now associated with a shrewish wife.
- "I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury." This funny relationship quote was said by Groucho Marx. Goucho Marx did not have relationship luck. He was married and divorced three times.
- “Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays." This funny relationship quote was proclaimed by Henry Youngman. His wife, Sadie, was the source of many of Henry’s jokes. This was all an act. The Youngman’s were happily married for over 60 years.
- "Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed." This funny relationship quote was said by Albert Einstein. Einstein was married twice. He was known to be a shameless flirt.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.