There are many funny sayings and quotes about work that can inspire and motivate you to do a better job. Other funny sayings and quotes about work make you feel lucky to have a job. Whatever the funny sayings and quotes about work accomplish, they are definitely worth knowing and using whenever you feel down about your job.
- "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work" – Robert Orben. Some of the most straight-forward funny sayings and quotes about work wind up being the ones that make the most sense. American comedian Robert Orben used to use this funny saying and quote about work to describe his motivation for staying show business.
- "The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one." – Oscar Wilde. Irish poet Oscar Wilde always had a way with words, and this funny saying a quote about work is an example of how Wilde could make you stop and think. Wilde eventually went on to become a famous playwright in England, and was considered one of the hardest working men in theater.
- "The only place where success comes before work is the dictionary." Donald Kendall. Former CEO of Pepsico, Donald Kendall, knew what it meant to work hard. This funny saying and quote about work was something Kendall used often to describe how he felt about people who wanted riches without hard work.
- "The world is divided into people who do things, and the people who get the credit." Dwight Morrow. It is difficult to tell who former American businessman and politician Dwight Morrow was referring to in this funny saying or quote about work. But his statement still rings true today.
- "I like work, it fascinates me. I can sit and watch it for hours." – Jerome K. Jerome. British humorist Jerome K. Jerome used to enjoy taking shots at the upper class of his day. This was a tongue-in-cheek way that Jerome used to describe the attitudes of the British aristocracy in the early 1900's.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …