Funny Things To Say On Facebook
Facebook is a great way to communicate with your friends and family, and what better way to create a fun Facebook atmosphere than with these funny things to say on Facebook. Although it is not as personal as speaking to them in person or on the phone, it is fast becoming the most convenient way to interact with people. This is especially important if you have friends and family who are not nearby. Expressing Humor through the computer can be tough.
- "Whenever I’m leaving the work bathroom and I see the cleaning lady waiting, we exchange the knowing look that I just crapped in her office." We've all been there, late nights, beer, and spicy foods. It always leads to the dreaded trip to the restroom at work. You know the walk of shame. You hold it as long as you can and make a dash when no one else is in t here. You put your feet on the back of the door so that you can't be identified as the culprit and then you wait until nobody else is in there to leave. Oh, but the cleaning lady sees you. This funny Facebook status is sure to crack up your friends.
- "Facebook asks me what I’m thinking, Twitter asks me what I’m doing, Foursquare asks me where I am. Conclusion: Internet is my girlfriend!" Since Facebook has a tendency to keep you tied up for hours at a time if you let it, your friends should all be able to relate to this status with a laugh. The visual of the internet being your girlfriend is certainly a funny thing to say on Facebook. Your friends may forever envision you in some gruesome lip lock with your monitor.
- "? click star then up arrow to left to reveal status." This funny Facebook status is both funny and dead wrong. You know you have at least two friends who will do it and what's more funny than making your friends perform stupid irrelevant tasks that don't make sense. As you were reading, you did it your self, didn't you? Talk about a funny thing to say on Facebook. This one will do the trick.
- "Dance like no one’s going to put it on YouTube." This funny thing to say on Facebook will probably have your friends ROFLOL because they will remember the countless YouTube videos that they've watched where people jerk and convulse across the screen dancing and being caught by their so called loved ones, only to be broadcast around the world for all to see and laugh at.
- "Don't you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?" That is beyond a funny thing to say on Facebook. It is hilarious. This is more than a funny Facebook status, it is the way you feel by Wednesday. You'll definitely bring a laugh to your friends with this one.